View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 09:43 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh no, I guess I did not make myself clear, I loaded it just fine eventually that day, after all the problems I had. [img]smile.gif[/img] But thank you so much TDC for your instructions, must have taken a bit to post all that, thank you. [img]smile.gif[/img] So Norton Professional Edition is now on there at work just fine now, I just wanted to rant about my troubles somewhere mostly LOL. Yes, I know, I could have just updated it online, but it was at work, and my boss is kinda reluctant to give up his credit card number, so I just decided to order it when ordering office supplies LOL.

Now, Zone Alarm Pro is going to expire in September on my work PC, so I guess I'm GONNA have to make him give up his credit card to re-register it. Not incase they sell it in stores now, which I've never seen as of yet.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Lauren, try downloading stuff with this shite Verizon dial up, it takes hours, and sometimes just cuts out, out of nowhere, for no reason, just to mess with you I think, somebody somewhere is really laughing evilly, I hate whoever they are, damn them to hell! Oh sorry, *cough* Nice to see you back Lauren. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-20-2004, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps