View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Wow CerebroDragon, you still have the Commodore 64 and the Labyrinth game? I know I probably still have my C64 somewhere, but it's been in a box for a looong time, and who knows where it's been stored over all the years and several movings LOL, and what condition it is in. I know though I don't have the Labyrinth game anymore though. I got stuck at the end part, when you finally reach the Goblin castle. And rocks are being tossed at you or something, and you have to figure out some puzzle to be able to get inside. I never figured out the puzzle [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] If you ever do break out the ol' C64 again, you could play it and perhaps figure out what I did not, and then you could tell me how you did it, and take away one of those ARRRG! moments that has stuck with me for 10 years LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ugg, your description of The Neverending Story 3 sounds terrible, no way for sure now I'm going to seek it out! Sounds almost offensive LOL to those of us who really cherish the first one.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote