View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #170
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Default Re: Antagonist’s Anarchy: Derived from Dianthus

Well, Jason thought to himself, that did not go exactly as planned, although it was a good try. The whole noble bit came to him quite naturally actually. For even though his father had only been a merchant, he had been a wealthy one, and they had lived under the shadow of a mountain. So technically he hadnt been lying. Not really.

And now the stinkin bandit that is really supposed to be a bandit, is trying to make an escape with this prig on a horse while the entire town is going to hell? What was going on?

Jason stared hard at the bandit and the horseman, mainly at the bandit for bumping him in the first place, but also at the horseman for laughing.

I thought 'Dragon' was a title given to ancient warlords, or something very close to it anyway. You must have come from far off indeed to laugh at one who can speak the old tongue,by the way.

He looked to see Telryn burst out of the side of a building. Concern came to his mind, he almost didn't heed its call. Almost. He turned to face the two momentairly before moving off.

Todd. If you run off now? However far you go, no matter whom you sourround yourself with, i will find you. Wait until this fire is out and we can be on our way immediatley, i would not see another fire claim so many lives, not after the last one.

He turned and jogged over to Telryn, offering to take the girl from him so that he may rest a moment before continuing.

Please my friend, dont blow youself out entirely, let me take the girl, sit a moment and rest, the civilians seem to have things well enough in hand.
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote