Thread: Pet Store Pets
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 06:11 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Went to one of the larger pet stores this weekend, hadn't been there in a while, to buy some aquarium supplies. Well they also sell pets there too so I went to check out the little guys cause I love to look at cute little critters. They had some new stuff in there that surprised me. First they had TONS of hairless guinea pigs. OK they are kinda cute but some are a bit scruffy LOL, not completely hairless, tufts and strings of hair here and there. It IS funny though, cause they really do resemble pigs LOL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Then I saw a prairie dog. Had no idea those could be kept as pets. Wonder how you take care of them (a big sandbox comes to mind LOL).

Then I saw a Hedgehog! Oh it was adorable, and had two tiny little babies in a nest. Again had no idea those could be kept as pets, they didn't really look like an animal that you could pet though, but I could be wrong, maybe they are soft in a prickly kind of way LOL.

Anybody had any of these pets before? Do they sell them in pet stores where you live?

Reality Show Recaps