View Single Post
Old 11-25-2001, 03:46 PM   #1
Inis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

WHAT IS WITH THE MULTIPLAYER COMMUNITY. It's no wonder Diablo2 has done better than BG series. There are hundreds of games happening all the time, thousands and thousands of players, you can actually find [relatively] cheat-free servers, everyone has the same version number automatically. Moreover, the D2 community is COGNESCENT of what is happening in its game. If they didn't auto-download the patch, they head over to the Blizz site and check it out. When something is tweaked, everyone reads about it. As for cheating...I never understood why anyone would want to cheat especially in order to rape other players but when you add the power of moderator to that IT IS RIDICULOUS. At least in D2 there are cheat-dedicated servers and more-or-less (intended to be) cheat-less servers.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH!
*pant pant* ok rant's over, but here I go making a plea to any decent people out there who want a good multiplayer game and don't mind that my best character so far is only a level 12 mage. I really really love this game and single player is great and all but I want to find a good group of online people. Guild, clan, or something less formal, good-natured players who don't cheat and know how to moderate well is all I ask.

Thanks,

Mage Inis