View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 05:51 PM   #1
frostg1ant
Dungeon Master

The longer I hang around this board the more I believe that W&W has taken on a cultish like following!

It is a great game bugs and all. What makes this forum so unusual though is it is mostly devoid of any game-bashing. Heck even the bugs are made light of (like in the Gael Serran Examiner). Usually people would be trashing the game on other forums, but here the game is accepted (if not adored) pretty much as-is.

It is one of the few games in recent memory that keeps me coming back for more even after months of not playing it. All the little extra things in the world make it worth playing. Simple things that are too numerous to mention. Exploring these dark little coves as you are walking through the forest where you cannot see the sky overhead and a butterfly flying past you. Just those little additions that breathe life into the world.

The only game that ever kept me coming back to it again and again until I finished it was Ultima Underworld. Not to gush, but I am really enjoying the game and I hope someday there is a sequel.

Have a great holiday/weekend everyone...and thanks for the help today in Toad Village. I ended up restoring and getting the quests in Valeia before making my trek back to see Ekbu. [img]smile.gif[/img]

frosty
frostg1ant is offline   Reply With Quote