View Single Post
Old 12-01-2000, 01:44 PM   #9
Ravensong

I find it somewhat bizarre that you refer to your characters appearence as a reason for your preference of WW over PST when you can't even see your appearence in WW. As far as the Nameless One, You have the unique opportunity to be 3 different classes at once, so ~to me~ there was alot of room to customize. The Tattoo system is an awesome idea for customization, I really cant understand why you say that PST is lacking in that department. I have to admit that the character advancment is a beautiful thing in WW, but to me thats all its got going for it, the graphics are nothing special, its WAY too dark at night, the monsters are far too easy to kill even on hard and trying to keep track of who gave who what quest is an absoulute disaster. Not to mention all the bugs, was this game ever even beta tested? It crashes constanty on a rock solid machine.
I will agree that the text heavy approach may turn off some people more used to a Diablo style hacker, but WW is not even in the same league with Planescape Torment.