View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 08:11 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

when comparing, i don`t think Diablo 2 is that much worse. i think its quite good, and i actually want to play it more than BG2 or Ps:T right now(i cant! the CD broke !)
I posted this topic to say that D2 is a very good game. lol, when i played it, i once read a post written by some guy, where he said something like:"It is so sad that such a good game company(Blizzard) has sunk so low. They were greedy enough to make a real moneymachine out of it and tricked people to buy such an unintelligent and far too linear game. this hack n slash game is also too repetitive and crap when compared to the others." and so on. I think Blizzard had a fine idea, just like the BG creators. And of course, they did not trick anybody into playing it! many bought it and many were pleased(including me [img]smile.gif[/img] ). the only thing that started bugging me later was the places where i had to go. Act III was very annoying(except for the boss [img]smile.gif[/img] ). LoD really rocked! the classes were fun to play with(cool skills and spells) and Act V was by far the best one!
BTW, D2 had one thing that IMHO was much cooler than in BGs. the items(though they had diffirent rules)! D2 had all sorts of diffirent stuff: normal, magical, rare, set, unique. not to forget the normal, elite and exceptional items [img]smile.gif[/img] . any next little bugger youre gonna meet had a very small chance of having one of the best items in the game.