View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 10:41 PM   #4
Moni

You're Welcome!
Have you played with the vector selection yet?
It allows you to tweak the font in different directions...I use it with images now and then but have never used it on a font until just now...its pretty neat! Use the "Selections" "Select None" option when you are done tweaking it to your liking. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The "Selection" option in the font window gives you just a selected outline of the text to do whatevber with...that ought to come in handy with engraved looks...still trying to find a saved pfc with those tutorials in them lol.

Unfortunately, unless you have that particular picture in all its layers and the text has its own layer, you'll have to paint it out unless you are comfortable having the white around the edges in which case you can use the selection tool on the tolbar to make a copy and paste it into a new image. Still, even in layers, there would be no way to edit the text itself.

If it the font you lack, find out which one it is, I probably have it and passing it along wouldn't be a problem. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Layers and transparent backgrounds will allow you to insert text that runs vertically instead of horizontally. It is time consuming but can be done. You can also create text on a curved path...I'll go look harder for those tutes.