View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 03:35 PM   #15
Neb
Account deleted by Request

The situation looked hopeless, the Drow had been joined by more vampires and ogres while they discussed which way to attack, Kharanax stood next to Kivan and asked him "Do you know the names of any of the ones you were travelling with before I got you here?" Thinking quickly, Kivan named one, "Encard, a mage." "Ah," said Kharanax, "A mage, his magical aura will make my spell easier, it will find him and bring us to him, I just hope he isn't in the middle of a battle." Kharanax quickly weaves the spell and the group dissapears from the area and reappear next to Encard, all their spells mysteriously rememorized and all their wounds healed, "What the hell happened?" Ben asks Kharanax, "Well," said Kharanax, "It would appear that the massive undirected magical radiation from the large amount of magical items that this mage carries has created a large Wild Surge which healed us, being this close to his magical radiation has also made three of my wands unstable, turned five of my potions to normal water and made two of my potions begin to boil." Kharanax calmly removes the two boiling potions and flings them away, when they hit the ground they explode.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"