Thread: Annoyed !!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2000, 11:52 AM   #3
Vincewind

All I have to say about this is, apparently it took 4 years to make. Now, if thats rushed, man, no wonder nothing gets done in Washington. I think it was a great idea that needs help. I mean, serious help. I got this game as an anniversary present after saying I wanted it to enter the contest for the armor. (seemed like a good enough reason to me at the time) But when you talk to mobs, eather there extreamly annoying (like the oricles in the cave) or don't tell yah jack (like the toads.) Now the real kicker for me is that my anniversary is 10/31 and since I work 3pm -12pm, I didn't open the box till Nov. 1st. which, coincedently was too late to enter the contest. If I had known that, I would have told my wife to wAit to buy this till it vcame down from 50 $ to a reasonable price for this game, say 25 $, it looks like an old game, (compared to say, Icewind dale or Diablo 2) and there 50 $ atm, so I would have thought that this would cost less, but it doesn't. Otherwise, your right, it does look like an extreamly rushed job, even when you id stuff, (like the mana potions) it says special ? (like it can't tel yah that it gives ya more mana) and the gems, what are they for? they just say special too, so i keep selling them, as I never have any money, after curring stuff i don't even know what it does, like minions curse. anyway, done ranting for now, this game needs a serious faq included, for eq only, no less the rest of the stuff.