View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 02:04 AM   #10
Shagrat The Half Orc

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
What you say is determined by common sense and polite behaviour. Also it can also be HOW you say something. Do not forget that by talking in that manner about Aerie you are also offending all the people who actually do like her. After all your post was reffered to them since it is called to Aerie lovers out there. All you had to say was Aerie will sleep with anyone who is nice to her. Sure it isn't as colourful as your post but I am pretty sure that people would have gotten the message and appreciated your post even.

As far as mixed signals are concerned, I think that is an excuse people use to seem innocent. Like I said it is COMMON SENSE but I will also give you an example all the same. I will use Larry_OHF as an example like I was posting somthing to him. I am pretty sure he won't mind.

Larry_OHF - Remember how we were both trying to get the Romance with Aerie going before each other? Well I just finished it (first part of it) etc hehe Too bad but you lose mate!!

They are intended for that fun use and nothing more!

Larry_OHF - I hope you didn't mind me using you as an example there. You were the only one here so I couldn't think of any other way to put it.

Moderators - I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries with this post and if I have then I apologise. Please delete it or ask me to and I shall gladly do so

Ok if your worried about people being offended by the sexual messages presented in my statement than how come you aren't worried about people who see the word "■■■■ you" said every time one of your smily faces comes up. R u gonna ban me cuz i just said a bad word?? But you already said it in your message before me.

and whats this... ... the words u type in to get this picture r "bonghit", r u implying that its ok to talk about drug use on this forum?? In what conceivable way can "bonghit" be used in a friendly, innocent conversation?