View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 11:33 PM   #8
rily83
Dungeon Master

This is weird but ill answer some of my own questions and ask a few more......

3)Supposedly with the latest ToB patch Jesters actually can do more than confuse, now theres stun and slow at level 20, which sounds kinda cool. Has anyone tried it?

2)Well the kid description for monk doesnt say anything about a +4 fist at level 25. Perhaps theres a mod which changes this?

1)Ok Prince Villy is now lying in pieces in Sahaugin city. So I have 1 part of the wave and trying to figure out who to kill to get the next one. Help?

6)Not trying to be a wimp or anything but Tactics sounds really hard from the description given. I took Ascension instead, because it seemed a little easier at that time. Hopefully it works out cos i hate being a punching bag.

Extra questions!

8) Has anyone managed to successfully complete Imoen's romance? It seems that the campfire conversation is very important and after that she hasnt spoken to me for like 5,6 real hours. I am guessing thats bad. A few hints would be great, even one or two spoilers as long as i keep the romance going.

9)Does frame rate affect the speed in which conversations start? As in the frame rate in the baldur.ini file. Supposedly if i double the frame rate would the time waiting for conversations be halved?

Thanks a bunch