View Single Post
Old 01-04-2001, 08:19 PM   #9
Moni

Hi there friends & neighbors!
I am 38, soon to be 39 (All too soon) lol, female, born in southwest Ohio, I spent my beginning adult life looking for a place that does not get too awfully cold during the winter. (I have broken over half the bones in my body & cold just hurts!)
I went as far as Hawaii where I would have loved to stay but it was just too darned expensive & felt too remote after just 7 months. From there I went to Tucson AZ where I spent 18 years raising a wonderful son and just moved to Texas last year, where I plan to stay...for a while anyway. : )
My hobbies include swimming & snorkeling in the Gulf of Mexico, eating good food (being a good cook helps, lol, going to movies on weekends & beating enjoyable RPG's.
Want a cat? I have 10...see them on my web page along with a not so great pic of me. Take your pick, they are all sweet (Excepting William, lol)
: )
Moni
P.S. I am NOT a crazy cat lady! Just a sucker for sick, homeless babies. They are all fixed, so get one while you can cause there ain't gonna be any more!