View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 10:51 PM   #5
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
ROFLOL Dundee

I don't know whether to feel honoured that a moderator has written an amusing anecdote based on a post of my adventures, or to cringe with shame at the simplification of my actions.
Either way, nice job on the laughs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope to the Thay gods that this particular mage individual we blatted wasn't the ONLY legitimate plot way to reinstall Edwin's manhood. I mean not only was he one of the weaker mages we've dealt with, but surely Edwin can eventually figure out a reversed incantation from his further studying of the Nether scroll himself! Can't he? Can't he??? *incredulous frown*.

Oh well, if it means having to persevere through the rest of the game with Edwina - I'd much prefer that to having to repeat the Shangalar battle.
Providing of course, there's no further nastier side effects of the nether scroll's own side effects to come (I.E Edwina inexplicably dropping dead...etc)
Incidentally, I find it a bit of a strange place to encounter that Thay mage, I mean, what in the 9 hells was he doing in Shangalar's alcove anyway? Doing some interior decorating?
Very odd. [img]smile.gif[/img]
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote