View Single Post
Old 08-25-2001, 08:17 PM   #2
Starkiller
The Magister

Well, I am kind of in the same boat as you. I am a human mage, and didn't start out fighter and dual like I should have, but don't worry about it, mages get kick ass powerful anyway, it is not a big deal, especially if you focus more on spells anyway. To answer your question, Edwin has more spells and lore than you because of his amulet, which is totally unfair, because it makes him a better mage than the pc no matter what. Anyway, I would get a little more muscle in your party, but other than that it seems ok. Maybe drop either Jaheira or Viconia for Minsc since you really only need one cleric. (drop the one you are not having a romance with since they both have strong points: Viconia is a better straight cleric, but the druid abilitys and spells Jaheira gets at higher levels are quite nice.) If you want another cleric though, go for Anomen, the combar cleric. Of course, since you have something of a mixed party I dont know what your alignment is. These are suggestions if you are neutral or good. Everything else should...lets say work out . Well, good luck!

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"