View Single Post
Old 10-15-2000, 03:02 AM   #11
Gideon

Human Barbarian
Whiskah Warrior (too lazy to train or advance)
Gnome Assassin
Female Human Valkyrie
Elven Zenmaster
(no sixth)
All at level 18 or above. Very few monsters last more than 1 round and only major bosses last more than 2 rounds. My Meteor Storm spell did over 300 damage to the sphinx(ter) each time and my assasin doublestrikes for a combined total of around 60 damage (sometimes he gets to doublestrike twice in one round), he has a +hit of 31 and speed of 24. My Zenmaster knows all spells from all books, etc. All stats for all characters are maxed out as well. A party of major asskickers.. All mystuff is +12 echanted/blessed. Many of my characters almost completely immune to Fire,Cold,Magic,etc due to enchanting protections on all my armor and items. Screenshots of my party with a few typical weapons I like to use (Mutilator +12 Katana is NICE! +2 to hit and +11 Damage-does 15-34 damage)Note: I have since advanced a few levels and they are all now level 18 or above: screenshots here
http://gid25.homestead.com/
Check out the armor classes as well! Most monsters are lucky if they EVER lay a finger on me!
Erathsmador was still slightly tuff but the Sphinx(ter) was a wuss! After I get finished needin OakenMir (that tree dude at the very upper right corner of the Sea map of Brunlock Roon-or whatever that town is called!) I am going to kill him as well..think i will use fire storm several times. He seems to not like fire,hehe.
10-14-2000 01:57:33 A.M.