View Single Post
Old 08-17-2001, 04:29 AM   #25
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

while i debated that all of us MIGHT (and i say MIGHT!!) be better off without LOVE, i believe that all of us have to live through it to understand it. we were built to find love (while in scientific point of view: chemistry) we cannot change the fact we are meant to search for love. i say in general for all that love indeed is for all people and touches everyone. all though love touches us, its outcome is different mainly because of so many variables, social, hereditary and behavioral aspects that gives off almost an infinite result. although some are good while some are bad, some accept it while some cant. its the hard truth that love will always be in our hearts searching for another lover (whether sexually or not).

to bilquis
i am not going to say sorry for you because i believe that would be rather an insult to you since you have already accepted the fact without hesistation. but rather, i admire how you are able to give off an aura of wisdom in you sayings and your acceptance to the situation. cheers and hope things go all the more better for you.

to lord of alchohol.
LOL !!!

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...