View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 11:32 PM   #1
esquire
The Magister

After not playing BG in about a year I am starting from scratch. I recently bought the whole series for a cool $45cdn from ebay. While I have gone through BG once and about 80% of the way through BGII (stopped at the underdark) I have never played ToTsC or TOB before, so there are a lot of new areas to conquer. And who will be doing that? Why Lexx the Chaotic good gnome Illusionist:

And check out his awesome stats after only about 10 rolls:
St 14
Dex 16
Con 13
Int 19
Wis 14
Cha 14

I specialized in daggers… sure slings would have been the logical choice but I like the personal touch that only a good sharp dagger can provide. I get another point every 6 levels right? lol

I didn’t want to make him too cheesy so I kept his con at 13. Sure I’ll spend half my life running from squirrels and brown bears …but who will be laughing when I can hurl a few dozen fireballs at them? Mwhahahaahaha.

Hmmmm
The only thing that sucks is that I’m on a laptop with a 1020x768 native res…. So it’s a choice between stretching out the graphics and having them look like $hit or to play it in window mode and hardly be able to see it. So far in stretched mode it is OK, but the characters are pixilated. Good thing BGII allows high res.

So far I have escaped candlekeep with Imoen and am making my way to the infamous friendly arm inn… with my 4 meager hit points and weak constitution Imoen volunteered to take the lead