View Single Post
Old 10-13-2001, 08:49 AM   #39
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
~stunned by the abrupt entry of H.Sedai into her abode, DragonMage attempts to subdue the drunken fool quickly and assert her superiority. Hiram, however, stumbles over an appendage whilst trying to make his way to the budoire (sp?) and sprawls on the floor~

*lobs ball back in H.Sedai's court*

“Come a little closer and let me get a good look at you furry one” DragonMage cooed to her visitor. “What is your name?” “Hrrrrm!!” “Frazzle brfft merfit” the hirsute gentleman said with much conviction. “Speak up, I don’t have all day” DragonMage bellowed while doing her nails. “Hrrrrm Sefranzirrm” He shouted while adjusting the club that hung from his belt. (It was a weapon that had tripped him up and not the appendage that made him appear to be blessed by the gods in that department) “Oh, I see” DragonMage said while fetching her wand of shaving +3. “I hope I have one more charge left in this, I just finished my legs.” The Magically Munificent Mage of Dragons cast her wand at the newest sucker, I mean member of HADB and what stood before her surprised her. “Oh, its you. My brown eyed dwarf” “Do you remember when we used to sing? Shalalalalala la tee da?” DragonMage shifted her position and let out a trumpeting poot that echoed off the halls. The newest inhabitant of the Hamlet and Dough Boy Clan (May their ranks be filled with good looking people forever) immediately apologized and turned bright red.

“Greetings and Salutations, Lady DragonMage. I am known as Hiram Sedai. There is much to be done for the sake of my new clan and I plan to do it. I am well versed in techniques of bashing and bludgeoning as is evidenced by my club of smacking things +2. I am to be your concierge during your journey. Direct me as you will”

DragonMage then stood up and showed her…

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]