View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 09:54 PM   #20
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I appreciate all the comments. Obviously personal favorites will differ because we are all different. What made these CD's tops with me is that they speak to different moods or times in my life. Each of these are albums which I go back to again and again. For instance I have worn out 2 albums, 1 8-track, 2 cassetes, and 1 CD of Jethro Tull's Benefit. I have been listening to this album for 30 years. Even people who listen to and like Jethro Tull are not likely to choose this as their favorite Tull album. Some things don't make the list simply because they aren't old enough for me to keep coming back to them. If I made a favorite list by decade it would be much more to the liking of some (especially you youngsters ).
Sir Krustin: I actually do listen to a lot of music you like however my idea of Hell is a world where the only music allowed is 80's! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Wellard: If you can't get your aggression out by listening to "So What" or "Burning Inside" then you need to be on something stronger than prozac
/)eathkiller: I wouldn't even try to take you out of the world in which you live.
Yorick: How did you know my name is Eugene?
Cloudy: *sings* Hot Dogs. Armour hot dogs! What kind of kids eat.....