View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
willsanders
Welcomed New User

Crazy Yes, sorry, HELP, please.

Like a mage overwhelmed by goblins, I've trawled various forums for a solution, and am hoping to find my 'sunfire' somewhere on here.

Love BG2, absolutely love it. I've used DLTCEP briefly, well, to be honest, I'm completely incompetent, able only to create an item. Understand the basics of computers, and pretty well versed in BG2.

Here's what I want to do: I want to change the music in the Order of the Radiant Heart from whatever it is, to James Brown's 'The Boss'. I know. Don't stop reading.

Couple of issues. First, locating the file that's the music for the Order of the Radiant Heart. Second, converting an .mpeg file to an .acm file. Then it's rename, replace, and fingers crossed.

So, is it possible? I'm sure it is. Converting .mpeg to .acm, is however, going to be a pain isn't it? I can't find a program that'll do it. Don't tell me, you can't. An .acm file is something so far removed from an .mpeg, or even a sound file, that I'm going to have to plum the depths of DLTCEP for a couple of months to sort this one out.

Any help would be massively appreciated. You know what it's like, posting on a forum is the last resort. I've looked extensively and simply can't find anything. So thankyou.

Will
willsanders is offline   Reply With Quote