View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 02:25 PM   #64
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I second Attalus's post. I also point out that in every relationship, the people need quiet time alone away from each other. We all do. But, Morgie you should help with los ninos in such a way that Rev could get HER quiet time alone and away as well.

This is an issue with me and my wife. I rarely go to bed when she does. She needs 7-8 hrs. I need 4-5 hrs. -- it's that simple. But, at least a couple of nights a week I get the "it is TIME TO CUDDLE" look from her -- so I catch up on my sleep. :shrug:

Morgie you mention your "obsession" with RPGs. Not good. If it continues, this problem you're having now will always haunt you -- be it with RevRuby or someone else. Most of us don't want to spend our lives alone, so we realize this and acclimate accordingly. If you are really spending lots of time separated, and fighting about it, you might consider this. Should one ever let fantasy jeapordize reality?? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

I recently had a problem w/ RPG cutting into my time. 1 day every week was D&D day, and we had found a local gaming group. Because I didn't like the group terribly, and because it was stressing my weekend time, at one gaming session I got drunk, basically told the DM he couldn't DM for s**t, and ran them the hell off. They haven't contacted me since. Of course, my solutions are not everyones. Hmmm... I went offtopic. Sorry.