View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:59 PM   #12
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Good luck with the new job. I left a shop where I'd worn every hat in the place for 3 or 4 years. I told the guy that actually owned it that I'd found someone that was willing to pay me every week. He didn't want to see me go, but we still talk, and now that I've been ill, I still send business his way, even some of my own. It's never easy to say goodby, but when it's for professional advancement, it's always a good thing, and they will probably understand, especially if they can't offer you a similar wage/position.
This is similar. I hope I can send them some of the business (my wife works here) and I don't wish them ill...but I am happy that I will be getting it out. They are very slow, and I tend to get in trouble when I'm not doing anything (like posting on an internet site in the middle of the day....wait a minute....)

Later,

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote