Thread: prob w/Imoen
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 12:00 PM   #9
Melusine
Dracolisk

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Argh! Barb, didn't you read my post in General Discussions in the "welcome new members and lurkers" thread??? If you didn't I suggest you DO SO NOW!!
That is my code you're using there and I've asked people TWICE not to copy it!!! Please remove it from your posts here and in GenD and don't do it again! Thanks.
[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Edit: For your convenience, I'll paste my original post to you here:

Barb, would you kindly remove your copy of my rainbow welcome from your post? When I said I hoped people wouldn't steal it, I actually meant it. I have been posting these rainbows a few times now, and it does take a lot of time to type them out. It's meant to be idiosyncratic, and recognisable as my sort of signature. Just like Cloudy often uses huge plum letters, I like to congratulate or welcome people in those colours. You don't go around posting Lav's cyan writing Or Beaumanoir's Capitals In Every Word either, do you?
I said it jocularly before when Legolas was fooling around , but I actually mean it I wouldn't like it when people'd all copy my code of that message, it's like copying my signature and using it.
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]