Thread: USA
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 03:31 AM   #38
Moni

What I want to know is why are people so quick to point a finger at this country or that and no one ever thinks to blame mankind in general?
People have and lack the same morals all around the world. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Just because one country gets more press coverage than another does not make them superior and whoever thinks so needs to realize we are all the same.
I bleed the same red blood that you do but I am not about to call you out and point any derogatory fingers at you because you are in the spotlight and I am not.

I wish I could be pissed off enough to type more on both sides of the argument but it is a ridiculous argument to begin with and really doesn't deserve half of what I have already took the time to type.

Live and let live...make your life worth something to you...and watch out for the thieves and jackasses, they are everywhere!

P.S. I only just read the second page of replies and I have to disagree with Larry about Americans taking for granted the good things in life that we have.
Some may but there are plenty of others who don't; others who know just how lucky we are to enjoy some of the luxeries offered in modern day living.

It doesn't make sense to me that the Middle East should hate us because their leaders pocket the money their countries make from America...it is not America's wrong-doing that they are kept living in poor conditions, nor is it our fault that their leaders should abuse them...the same way you cannot blame our citizens or any other country for the abuse American powers hand out to their own.

The fault lies in he who does the wrong, not which country he is from or has command of.

Look at yourself before you judge another lest you find a finger pointing back at you for a number of different reasons.

[ 08-19-2002, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]