View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 07:23 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:

Nah, if he was really after that, he would have posted the entire e-mail with the names of those who wrote it. The focus was more on what other people thought of his attitude, not the e-mail itself. Sorry if I pushed the discussion too much in that direction with my reply.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

Actually, he wouldn't. He's smart. Doing that is against the ToS.

But as to the question at hand... nah Vaskez, I've never taken you too seriously, but then, if you really DO mean it sometimes, you're out of luck because I've got "grain of salt' mode going when I read your posts. And I agree with what Melusine posted for the most part.

Now to the rest of you dissing the person(s) who emailed Vaskez. Shame on you! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] That's what PRIVATE mail and messages are for. That person obviously had some problem(s) and took them to the source instead of grinding an axe on the board in some potentially unpleasant flamebait/war. He/she made their opinions known to the person they were having trouble with. And it IS Vaskez's business with that person, not ours. (and no, for those of you who are already speculating.. it was not me! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Anyway, Vaskez, you have a very 'scratchy'style of posting and I'll admit on a number of occasions I felt a wee bit abraded by that style of yours, but I usually answered with honey.. sweetened your responses right up, hehe! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] So I'm not complaining.

Cloudy

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]