View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 07:02 PM   #28
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OK Vaskez,

Here's an honost, un-sugarcoated response for you.

I would guess the e-mail you got was in regards to your Post in Avatars' farewell thread. I have to admit that it hit me the wrong way too.

First, you accused Avatar of just wanting attention when other members had already said they knew his reason for leaving and that it was legitimate. THEN you said that Avatar didn't deserve to be treated with consideration unless he Posted his reason for leaving for ALL to see.

Telling another member that they don't deserve consideration because they don't share a personal decision with 5000 strangers is definitely stepping over the line (IMHO).

On the other hand, this is the ONLY Post I've seen from you that I had any problem with. I agree with RudeDawg....don't change, but be willing to eat some crow if you get carried away.

I, too, have made sarcastic comments that were meant in jest but were NOT taken that way at all. I find that crow tastes best when eaten quickly.