View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 10:43 AM   #10
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Wonder why no one is following the investigations that are going on in the Intelligence committee or why the main stream press cannot get over the fact that the issues of WoMD were just one of several issues put forth for going into Iraq. Colin Powell had an 18,000 word report to the UN, only 3500 words or so were devoted to WoMD. I also note the press' seeming amnesia over the issue of WoMD in Iraq being why the previous administration bombed terror camps in the country...oh wait...that would be something like investigative reporting and journalistic integrity...we all know how full of those qualities the Times is.

Ya know, this question has been asked over and over and it has been refuted over and over. How about coming up with something new? Just a request, not a demand.
Ya know Magik if you had actually read the piece you would have seen that it was NOT a piece of Times reporting, but an op-ed piece written by the man that actually conducted the investigation about the alleged uranium sale. Also Ari Fleisher has come forward to say that yes they had the report nearly a full year before the president used the discredited report of the uranium sales as part of his campaign of mis-information.

Now can you honestly tell me that if it had been a Democratic president who had done this that you would not be calling for his head on a plate? This is a little more serious then lying about wither or not your boinking the interns. If they lied about this, then what else have they been lying about?