View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 06:44 PM   #13
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Saablic Tan... in IWD1 Malavon's apprentice and converted by him to umber hulk; in IWD 2 alligned himself with LoC (after getting back his original form), you get to kill him.

Malavon Despana... in IWD1 one of Belhifet's lietenants; in IWD 2 you learn that was actually a simulacrum, and the real one asks you to help with drider infestation in underdark.

Mother Eugenia... in IWD1 a priestess of Ilmater captured and lead to Dragons Eye where she tended the others; in IWD2 the foster mother of I&M, you meet her ghost in Kuldahar pass.

So do I get the next question?

EDIT:
and of course there is Oswald Fiddlebender (IWD1: potion salesman in Kuldahar IWD2: helps you throughout the game), Colhan (sp?) the Smithy (IWD1: Smith of Kuldahar, IWD2: Smith of Kuldahar), Sheemish (IWD1: Smith's son rescued from DE, IWD2: Smiths son in Kuldahar Tower), Orrick the Grey (IWD1: Kuldahar's Wizard in tower, IWD2: transfered to SH), The miller's son (forgot the name) (in IWD1: rescued from mill after orcs killed family, IWD2: helps in Kuldahar's defenses), Phaere (IWD1: Malavon's sister rescued from her 'brother', IWD2: transfomed to a drider, rescued by you).

That's a total of 9 I got... any more? cant think of any ATM.

EDIT 2:
Which 3 were yours Marty? You shouldve gotten at least Oswald, the smith, his son and Orrick (no offense meant)

[ 02-18-2005, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: ZFR ]