View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 11:07 PM   #39
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL dang! Glad I live in the U.S.! I mean people become unemployed for many reasons, and not just because they are lazy. Oh no doubt there are a LOT of people sucking off of welfare, having tons of kids they cannot afford, and we all as taxpayers pay for them to just sit home basically. But a lot of people go or are unemployed because of just life circumstances, and I don't think they should be set aside as a lower class type or weak. You can't blanket everyone who is unemployed, that's just ignorance if you do.

Oh and again as a woman, shite yeah glad I don't have that deal LOL! I mean what kinda crap is that LOL? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Oh! if you can't find a job, you gotta go put your body out there LOL. Yes strange men inside your body, who knows where they've been or what they have, but hey, that's life eh?! Oh and if they want to invade other things on your body, and are ugly and repulsive, well again, hey... ROTFL, again..., screw that people! Man that's just a suck situation IMO. Hey, is that law applied to males? I mean it should be you know. If males cannot get a job, then they get cut off of funds too if they don't sell themselves as male prostitutes, and I mean for gay men too, cause let's face it, that's the closest to what women have to deal with, so tis fair! Yep, big naked hairy man for youse guys out of work! Whadday think?

LOL, sorry, that's not really a "job" IMO, in comparison to every other real job out there. It is far far different, and the only people that think it's OK and no big deal are people who have jobs and don't have to worry about getting forked.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hear, Hear, LadyZ! [img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img]

One of the things about prostitution is that the men feel they have the right to do whatever they want to the woman since they paid for the privilege. If the guy is butt-ugly, that's too bad. If he wants to get a little rough, that's also too bad. To force a woman into that lifestyle against her choice is absolutely reprehensible - period.

I also agree that the law should apply to German men as well as women. If the men don't find work in a year, then they also have to become male prostitutes. The demand may not be as high, but I'm sure a demand does exist.

And I saw nothing in the article to suggest it mattered whether these women would pass a "health check" for the job or not. It just said that if they were still unemployed after a year, then they had to accept a job as a prostitute or lose their benefits. That is forced prostitution and it is NOT "victimless".

[ 02-02-2005, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Cerek ]