View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #33
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:

You don't need to support the unemployed, they are all dregs, deserving nothing not even pity.
It's all evolution, the strong survive, the weak perish.

Oh dear, did I offend your delicate sensiblitys, such a shame. I would pity the women in this situation, but that would imply I have even have any empathy.
Talking crap like that isn't being civil or respectful. I wonder if you'd call your mother a dreg if she became unemployed. True, loads of people do sit around being lazy and don't look for jobs, but you can't generalise like that (well you can, but it makes you look like a dumbass with no insight into the world). Besides lazy people do deserve pity, not "not even pity" since it is a weakness. Also some people may be unemployed due to a disability or health condition. I dunno why I'm even bothering to type this, it's obvious.

You should also learn that sarcasm is only worth using if it's funny [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You should also learn that when using the plural form of a word ending in "y", it generally changes to "ie" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You also said that you wouldn't pass the health check for this "job" in question, so does that make you one of the weak who perish?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote