View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 09:19 AM   #19
Davros
Takhisis Follower

You have Rolf on the brain Donut - seek urgent medical assistance [img]smile.gif[/img] .

OK - time for an update - the score is Kangaxx 4 - Davros 0. Round 2 was a fizzer, but in round 3 I managed to get to his Demi Lich form at last. In round 4 I managed and to get that to badly injured - WOOHOO - but the bugger regenerates quickly once he imprisons all the tanks wailing on him .

As before, I still don't want any help from the learned, but I am making a diary of my learnings as I go [img]smile.gif[/img]

1) Fire elementals worked well (until imprisioned) - they do more damage than Carsomyr
2) Ring of the ram worked well on the lich - never tried it on the demi lich. Note to self - don't position your mage at such a point that you blow the lich right on top of him - it just wasn't a smart tactic.
3) Spells don't work - but I think I was working out how that minute meteor spell was supposed to work just before my mage joined the choir invisible.
4) Remember Davros - you have two Ring of the Rams - the other one is in your gem bag
5) Korgan's +3 hammer didn't work and no missiles worked
6) Talk about a shrinking party - I started with 6 and ended with 2 before I hit the reload button.

I hope this nasty toe-rag has some decent treasure on him [img]smile.gif[/img]