View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 08:37 AM   #9
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

For the record I was never able to use the [set]Durnan's Ring while having the wrong alignment unless I had a rogue with a significantly high Use Magic Device rating. Even at 43, there are still some items I am incapable of using if there are enough restrictions on it. Maybe javan here was just plain too good looking for the ring to resist him before? *grins* With the patch, however, all of his charms must have been scoured away or something to that effect. *winks*

The CEP robes of [set]Charly's Robes Of The Ju'eta and the Vampire Robes are still skewed. Then again, I have not tried to retool them using Crafting Armor skills. I haven't had a character in use that had that ability and those robes at the same time. It's a minor glitch which can easily be overlooked for the time being. However, I did have a new problem (which I should also post elsewhere). I found myself attacked by Sahuagin Clerics inside of the Cult Of The Dragon High Mage's Area on Level Twelve. Invisible ones. Outside of that area by the entrance, I was assailed by invisible Sahuagin. THAT I am certain is a glitch between the CEP and the current patch.

[ 05-01-2006, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote