Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
An interesting 'dimensional' variety.

The 1st dimension is a line
The 2nd dimension is a plane or two lines connected at all points
The 3rd dimension is a solid object or two planes connected at all points
The 4th dimension we are unable to produce but researchers know from the formation of the other dimensions that it is two solid objects that are connected at all points. It is the belief of researchers that this 4th dimension is time and if we are able to 'physically' produce a copy of the 4th dimension we will be able to 'time travel'........very intriguing

It is my belief that we will not be able to physically create a copy of the 4th dimension with the tools that we have at our disposal. It is my belief that we will only be able to use the 4th dimension when we learn to utilize the 6th dimension. That of the mind. Of course, if we can learn to bend space, the 5th dimension as it relates to extrapolating and incorporating a 3 dimensional space along a 2nd dimensional existence given over period of time in relation to both of those existences before they no longer exist, we can "simulate" a 4th dimensional appearance. All of this is well beyond the realm of current existence though. It will be many millenia before we will advance to this state of being. Or should I say regress back to this state as we are travelling along the 6th dimension even as I type.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL