View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 09:33 AM   #22
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
Just last week on CBC radio, they found that all these studies of drinking to any degree being good for you was done by companies and groups which noone has ever heard of. So, don't believe everything you here.
Only just last week they found out they don't know who does all these studys...

It's not reasonable to assume that because you've never heard of a company that they are not totaly legitimate, for example I got a new mobile phhone on a network I've never heard of before from a company, who before I thought made boats..

Point is, you might never of heard of them before because that's all they do, run tests on what products will do to you.

Lastly, it's doctors that give this advice as well, they might not alway's be right but it's been shown in real figures of people who drink certain alcaholic drinks live longer than people who are teetotalers..

Everything in excess is bad for you, oxegen at high pressure is leathal.

When your drunk your not in full control, now it's your own fault for getting that drunk but your still not in control.. Or are you more in control than before but simply unable to apply any of the normal breaks and stops you would in a given situation..