View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 12:07 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
I dont care about the post and ai have said it about 3 times now im mad b cuz its the point of the whole thing. Ill follow his "request" as long as this stupid spamming thing is stopped and i dont care if you delet my threads but my only prob is Ziroc.

YOU ARE A CONTROL FREAK

I am not going to say sorry,sorry 4 what? He should be sorry. Getting pissed off at me FOR........
Ok, seems you haven't got the message.. this is ZIROC's forum..he OWNS it and may do as he likes. So IF he has a whim and wants to follow it, he is more than able to and within his rights! But as I've said before, he is one of the nicest, most fair people I've met and he gives people more chances than most of the membership would do if they were to be making the decisions most times. So Ziroc has every right to 'control' if he wants to. And what you object to, seems to me to be Z's perfectly legitimate and acceptable requirements for remaining a member of his forum.

So basically, if he says not to do something, don't. And most people have already explained to you... but here it is again.. flaming the forum webmaster is not good form for ANY board, but here, where we aren't really fond of personal attacks of any kind, it's especially bad.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."