Thread: Grunaxes Ghost
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2000, 05:34 PM   #6
Regis
Welcomed New User

No, I'm a dying breed...someone who likes to read and occasionally remembers good lines:

"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens" (Gimli at the departure of the Nine Walkers from Rivendell)

"Doth he say that he is a blinking idiot?" (King Tuan of Yorick's description of himself)

"Stone and Sea are deep in life..." (Giantsong sung by Saltheart Foamfollower)

"I WILL kill him!" (Feyd-Rautha, who said it better in my mind that Sting ever could have)

"...I stood by Teresa throughout her tragedy. I know what demons possessed Madeleine..." (Cher Rogi)

"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward? We can have you in the arms of your one-eyed God in the blinking of an eye." (Guess)

and of course (although I got this from the movie)...

"You've fallen for one of the classic blunders, greatest of which is: "Never get involved in a land war in Asia"! But only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line"! A-hahahahahaha! A-hahahahaha! A-haha-ulp!"