Thread: NWN2 CD Key
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: NWN2 CD Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavindale View Post
With my package of Neverwinter Nights 2, there is no physical manual, rather a file on the included disc. I went on explore of that disc, and the code for Neverwinter Nights is not there, or maybe I’m overlooking it. You had mentioned three codes – NWN and the two expansion packs – I have all three codes for NWN, I am looking for the one for Neverwinter Nights 2.
Sorry, I misread the first post, but for the platinum edition of EITHER game, the codes are on the first page of the manual if you have a physical copy. Didn't realize that you didn't have a physical manual.

According to the NWN2 FAQ:

"Depending on the version of Neverwinter Nights 2, the CD Key is usually printed in the manual, case, or on a sheet of paper provided in the retail box."

Do a disc search and see if you can find the nwncdkey.ini file. Key code(s) are in that file. I just checked my nwn2 installation folder and that's the only file I could see the key code on. Just open with notepad and copy the information down.

If you still can't find it, you'll probably have to contact atari support. Good luck with that. They are slower than molasses in replying to technical issues IF they reply at all.

You might try the Unofficial Atari Game Tech Support forums at Atari.com.

If none of those work, you can try contacting the merchant you bought it from and ask them to help; ask for a refund if they won't help or an exchange until they get it right.

Sorry but that's the best I can do.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783

Last edited by Micah Foehammer; 05-07-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote