View Single Post
Old 11-19-2001, 02:41 AM   #3
Whailor

Thanks Zbyszek, so it was...

I switched the flags, set the Aerie's flag to 3 and Jaheira's to 2. Immediately, when I got into the game, Jaheira's talk continued. So all was OK, shortly I was attacked by Revianne (or whatever the name was) in Umar Hills. At the point where I am now, that fight was really nothing and they got spanked good. Things did get a bit weird, when lateron, way after Umar Hills, Revianne appeared again at the Copper Coronet. I didn't know that Harpers use necromancy to raise dead heheh.. Well who am I to say "No" to easy XP and extra cash I get from selling the loot, so down they went again.

I was tad worried at that moment though, I thought that if Revianne pops out for the 3rd time, I might be in some sort of a loop. I wasn't though very sure about that, since Jaheira's dialogue continued normally. Guess it was just some glitch, most probably because we already had the fight in Harper Hold earlier and they came now after me, and when I set the Jaheira's romance to be active again, it maybe trigerred the spawn again. Doesn't matter though, all is cool so far. Have had the first meeting with Dermin as well.

Thanks again.