View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 08:50 PM   #1
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

Well heres something funny,its amazing what one can do with shadowkeeper. I changed aerie from an ugly ass skank elf to a hotty using a custom portrait and shadowkeeper and all that. Also changed her model or whatever the way u look when your person is walking like in game. And her portrait. Before her portrait was all like ahhh!!! GET IT AWAY MAN!!! Hell i saw how ugly the whore was i was all i wont save u when she was a damned ogre gave her the sword then killed her with my bastard sword+2. Anyways i changed her ugly freakish wingless alien type uglyness self to a good looking girl so its all good. Its just amazinf how u can change an ugly piece of crap like aerie to a hotter looking chick. Hey at least when my main character is with her in be he wont have to look at what she used to be which was an ugly skank who looks like she had a f*cking car run over her face 5 times and looks like she was born on the ugly freakish whore side. The circus must have done this all to her..... I do hope this "wingless elf" wasnt born like that. Er anyways yes so shadowkeeper rules man! i give it 2 thumbs up. I dont gotta see the ugly aerie anymore when i click on their portraits to move them and all.

-Vassili Zaitsev
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,