View Single Post
Old 12-09-2001, 03:17 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

1) Do you shop for specific brands when buying clothes? No, but when looking for clothes, the nicest ones often are a brand name. But I don't shop for them specifically, no.

2) Do you check the contents of such things as fat on the food that you buy? No.

3) Are you a vegetarian? No.

4)
If yes to 3), why?
If no, why not? Because I can't feel guilty about eating chicken and lambs when they are so low on the food chain.

5) What's your favorite kind of computer games(FPS, RPG and such.)? Fighting Fantasy Books, Lone Wolf Books and BG I and II on the PC.

6) Do you think that turn-based strategy games are more "true" strategy than real-time ones? No.

7) Do you like chocolate muffins? Love them.

8) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Almost! I'll get there one day, I swear.

9) Can you pick your nose with your tongue? Unfortunately not.

10) Do you mind questions about your sex life in polls? Not at all.

11) Do you answer those questions? Yes.

12) Do you answer them truely? I try to, though I will not turn down an opportunity to embellish my sexual performances.

13) Do you dislike little children? Not particularly.

14) Do you think that male teenagers are generally a bunch of immature morons? Very many of them are, yes. But it's all to do with the hormones, so one cannot blame them per se.

15) Have you ever been prejudiced against someone because of their nationality/accent/religion? Yes, I think everyone does this to a certain extent.

16) Do you believe your first impression of people to be true? Or do you always think there's something more to people than what you see at first? There's always more behind what you first see.

17) Do you think this poll is long enough already? Yes, actually I do.

18) If you had to live on a deserted tropical island for a week and got to bring ONE item, what would you bring(And no, everything can't be chosen.)? A pencil with which to draw.

19) What do you think is the best way of releasing aggression? Playing sports such as soccer, or jogging.

20) Do you know any martial arts? If yes, what kinds? If no, would you like to learn martial arts? I know all the kinds of martial arts, but I certainly wouldn't participate in them myself.

21) Why have/haven't you learned some form of martial arts? I don't feel the need to jump around like Bruce Lee. I don't have the energy.

22) Do you believe that it's possible to fall in love over the internet? It is, I am living proof

23) Would you give such a relationship any chances of over succeeding? Yes, because it's worked for me.

24) Do you respect your elders? Not really. I may appear to, but it's mostly sucking up.

25) If you could choose any creature(Both normal animals and fantasy creatures.) to be for the rest of your life, which would you choose? A Xvart, I'd run around screaming "die, snotheads!" all my life.

26) Do you like chocolate cake? Love it.

28) Don't you just hate it when a poll skips a question number? Yes, really.

29) Have you ever been discriminated against because of your skin colour/religion/nationality? Yes, on occasion.

30) Do you get drunk more often than every second weekend? No.

31) Do you take drugs of any kind(Medications don't count.)? I have a joint maybe once a month, but that's it.

32) Ever had one of those days where EVERYTHING just went wrong? Yes.

33) Care to tell us about it? No, because so many days are like this.

34) Would you poke a sleeping lion with a short, pointy stick for one million US dollars(You're wearing no protective gear, you're unarmed and the nearest vehicle is half a mile away.)? No.

35) Can you swim? Yes.

36) Do you think slugs and snails are disgusting? Absolutely!

37) How about squids and starfish? More so!

38) Jellyfish? Awful, ugly things.

39) Would you kiss a squid for 100 US dollars? Yes.

40) Do you believe in bigfoot/sasquatch? No.

41) Do you believe in the Loch Ness Monster or any such lake-dwelling thing? No.

42) If you could choose one person from this forum to marry, who would it be? I adore so many women on this forum, I simply could not choose

43) If you could choose one person from this forum to give a kiss(Any sort of kiss.) who would it be? DragonMage.

44) Can you break a brick with your fist? Never tried it, but once I was so angry that I punched a hole in a plastered wall. It didn't even hurt, it was a very strange experience.

45) Have you ever been stung by a scorpion? No.

46) Bitten by a spider or snake with powerful enough venom for it to be dangerous? No.

47) Has your life ever been endangered by poison(Either natural or human-made.)? No.

48) Has your life ever been threatened by the actions of another human? Yes, when I got held up in Amsterdam. I had a large knife against my stomach. It was not a pleasant experience.

27) Ever wondered what happened to that missing question? Yes, I'm glad to see it's popped up.

49) Has your life ever been in danger of being abruptly ended? Several times.

50) How many times have you been in the hospital in during your life(If you were born or work in a hospital that doesn't count)? Three times.

51) Which time involved the most pain and why? It's a toss up between getting an iron burn on my waist and having half the heel of my foot sliced off.... I'll say the first one.

52) Was your life actually in danger any of those times? No.