Thread: Vampirism 2
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2000, 10:25 PM   #9
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Howdy All

Just did some big time research for curing Vampirism, and no dice unfortunately. I did learn some cool stuff:

1. Going back to Lysandra doesn't to a thing. I got the Tusk and used it on her (ok a few times, its a good laugh), but to no avail. I tried biting her with the bite, and well that didn't do any good.

2. When I heard of the Vampires in Skull Castle, I thought, this must be the place to cure it. Well, not that I have found. Madda Mabbig or whatever didn't let me talk to her, she just attacked so I whomped her. No cure for my Vampire.

3. Adrianna - When you give her the Scroll of Banishing, she will offer you "new ability", which will curse you with the power of the Succubi. Anyone getting this will get both vampirism and vampire breath. I talked to her upside down and backwards with my Vampire Elf, but to no avail. I finally chose to have her curse my already blood sucking lady, which gave her the frost breath trait. Big whoopie, its just like the spell, yee ha, what fun.

4. Killing Adrianna and her horde of vamps doesn't work either. I've just completed Skull Castle and I've gone over the entire game to this point with a fine toothed comb. I'm still thinking there is a cure, I havent given up, but I am close to the end of the game, so it may be too late.

Anyone else? There's GOT to be a cure! Arrrrrrrgh!

Scronan