View Single Post
Old 01-16-2002, 10:04 AM   #1
Vampire

Hi Everyone.. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

This is the Holy Temple of Aerie, it's based on the clifftops of Cloudpeak Mountains, it serves as

the HQ for the ALSB clan
a shelter for weary travellors
a cool temple in the summer
a warm place for the winter
the wind has washed upon these walls
we make really good Cheese Cakes and MEAN brownies I hear

What is currently happening? Well we started off in September 2001 when I created this clan, and since then we have expanded...
Right now:

me Avy is almost dead with real blood all over me....*waiting for a kiss of life *
Kazzy is away doing STUFF... Mmmm important stuff [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Elif is fighting demons and other fiends
Etherus is guarding the temple the last time I looked
Waverider is supposed to be chasing Darkrider but he's eating a cheesecake because they are so good
Skye is stabilizing me with some mind focus but she'll have to go soon.
Princess Eternity just got out of bed and is flying around in her beautiful Azure wings. She's the one that also cooks these wonderful food. And isn't she beautiful? Alright I'll stop it here I think..I can go on all day.
Larry is now a Moderator, but he comes in everynow again to tell me to stop spamming.
Dundee Slaytern, helped out with the construction....

ENJOY the temple.. all are welcome [img]smile.gif[/img] and by the way our new directive is to be SILLY!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]