View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 10:55 AM   #11
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

That sounds a lot like how things are around here philip, the principal and vice principals don't have anything better to do but scower the halls to see if anyone is going to their locker for something. They go out of their way to force the rules on everybody, they even picked me out of a crowd of people when they were fifty feet away to tell me "Don't be late!" when I still had 10 minutes before the first class began

But I do believe the head of my school has your guy beat, allow me.

It was this past summer when the senior class of last year graduated so I went to see them off and sing. Now, everyone was expecting the same ceremony, but then, we got two tornadoes to touch down in the area. During the senior speech, my principal told everyone to evacuate to the cafeteria. Now, instead of going there, me and several others went to the safest place which happens to be the concrete storage rooms. Why didn't we go to the cafeteria like he asked? Because during a tornado alert, which we saw outside of the windows btw, you don't go into an area where the walls, ceiling and doors are mostly made out of glass [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid
Your highschool however sounds like some kind of facist dictatorship.
A nazi regime comes more to mind really.