View Single Post
Old 11-30-2000, 10:45 PM   #3
Mammawlin

Thanks for answering Xenotoca - I'm not very good at computer jargon, I guess that is why I hate it so much when I have a problem like this. . . I don't know what to do. My best description of my OS is this: Compaq Persario X86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 3; 95.0MB RAM 68% Free, File System and Virtual Memory both 32 bit; Graphics Hardware accelerator set at FULL; C drive capacity 7.43 GB with 3.63 Used and 3.80 Free; Windows is managing the Virtual Memory - I have only had this computer for a few months. It may have more memory and gadgets and stuff, but I think it is more "thin skinned" than my old Pentium! I totally agree that they all are different, kinda like people and pets. . . and I too sympathize with the programmers - and I used to think being a doctor would be difficult!! HA! I say HA! The really strange thing is that this is all happening in my husbands game and I just went throught the Boogre caves and the Lilies without a hitch???? Mysterious, very mysterious! Another mystery is that I answered BlackFiend's thread, I was asking him for help, I was the first to address his problem, so it came back to the forum right after mine as NEW, and now it has disappeared. Curiouser and Curiouser! Anyways, thanks again for the reply and caring, it means a lot in this cruel world to have folks like you who just care. God speed to you!