View Single Post
Old 11-28-2001, 05:02 AM   #6
Whailor

Well, as was said, yes, there would not be BG as we know it, i.e. Bhaalspawn and such. Also there's not even a vague hint that there will be BG3 or similar. NWN was in works for some time, before even ToB came out. So that's what I said - nothing official is heard about BG3, or if there would even be such.

In some chat though, or interview, something similar was asked and some very general info was that if there would ever be BG3, it would definately not include the world as we know, the Bhaalspawn, because his - or her - saga was ended in BG2: ToB. Nothing more was said. But the title itself is good, all know it and Bioware or Black Isle or whoever knows it. I in their place certainly wouldn't dump the "project", since it's good So who said that there could never be BG3, with, say, your child as a main char? And not some "race to become a god" thingie, but something else sinister? Also self search for you, as the son/daughter of the hero of Bhaalspawn Saga (BG1, BG2), who tries to set things right, beat the wazoos out of the sinister baddie and also tries to prove to all that while being a son/daughter of the famous BG1&BG2 char, he/she actually is a person on his/her own and can cast his/her own shadow, instead of walking in the shadow of his father/mother?

I aint going to write a script here for the game, I aint getting paid to do that heheh.. But, I personally wouldn't dump such a title, as it is bound to be popular and they (Bioware/Black Isle/whoever) can do it just as well, if not even better then the previous two. I know I would get it.