View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 12:35 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK - I hope someone here has finished the Anomen romance because I need help with it. For all the rest of you, THIS TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT THE ANOMEN ROMANCE! Thank you.

Anyway, I thought I had done the right thing in advicing Anomen not to take revenge on Saerk, who had supposedly killed Anomen's sister Moira. I thought that would be the only way to get him accepted in the Order, too. All went well, Anomen was made a knight and thanked me for restraining him when he was seeking vengeance. But now (after some days gametime) a messenger arrived and told him Lord Cor, his father, had found out there was conclusive proof of Saerk being the murderer and had died himself in an attempt to take revenge. Anomen told me he had been stupid to have listened to me and the Order, that he should have avenged his sister instead, and that he would fulfill his duty to her and his father now. He left after that and I quickly travelled to the Saerk estate in the Bridge District. Here, I found them both, and I told Anomen I would help him. The party killed Saerk, but after that, Anomen told me he couldn't stay with me any longer and neither could he stay in the order. As he left, all his items were put in my inventory, and that's why I'm seriously worried that I've done something wrong somewhere and he won't come back.
Now, I have played my PC all the way through BG1/TOTSC and I was going to take her into TOB, but since I'm making much of the roleplaying, I do want the romance to continue into the expansion. Otherwise I wouldn't have cared if Anomen left, but I really want him back now! Does anybody know where things went wrong?

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 10-30-2001).]