View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 03:52 PM   #114
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Kdog man get a life.

Why do people resort to insulting people over the internet behind the safety of a screen, everyone here loves Wendy, so if you have even the slightest problem f**k off.

And before anyone says, that WASNT insulting.
You know me from Adam how? There was no malice intended by any of the things I said and anyone whose been here on this site for any amount of times knows that I would NEVER say anything to defame ANYONE on this site. These people are my FRIENDS and it is not your place to judge me. Everyone is so quick to think that I was trying to say that there were loose morals involved when I was TRYING (albeit poorly) to say exactly the OPPOSITE!! At this point this is a dead subject because people have all ready made up their closed minds about the issue and that's fine with me. I have TONS of respect for Wendy and if my wording was poor, then that's my crime. Fine I'll get another english degree...

To Wendy, I apologize, to you, I most definitely do not.

It's 2:52 pm and I'm here on Ironworks

(Ziroc Edited: Stop this now. if you want to fight, take it to email. it doesn't belong here.)

[ 11-19-2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]