View Single Post
Old 10-23-2001, 04:46 AM   #1
Shagrat The Half Orc

POSSIBLE SPOILERS, WATCH OUT!!!

Answer these questions for fun and stuff:

Where is the handle for the vorpal blade?

What do u get if u complete the quest where u bring the human flesh and the silver dragon blood to the guy next to inn in umar hills?

Who is the sexiest character?? (For me its Viconia, Phaere is close second, yep, i likes the dark elf ladies)

What is the best fighter class? (I choose Inquisitor - immunities, fast cast dispel + true sight, gets best sword in game, if u need healing just use potions)

What is best mage class? (I choose sorceror - if u know which spells r the best this is mage class to pick)

What is best race?? (I choose...just look at my name, not that hard to figure out)

Toughest monster to kill all by itself? (Kangaxx the lich for me, have to fight him in close quarters so u cant fit a ton of summoned monsters around him, spell and weapon protections that just refused to be removed and once u get through that u have to face his head...thats when u realize the nightmare is only just getting started... though i must admit, i fought him for first time with lvl 12 to 13 characters, probably had something to do with the hardness and all, oh well heh)